Now more than ever, people are out there trying to find new means to earn a dollar. As a matter of fact, if you’re here, you’re almost definitely one such person. Job hunting sucks. Being an employee for somebody else seems like selling yourself short. Can I Monetize My Free WordPress Blog?
You’ve seen lots of ads screaming at you about how simple it is to make money online, to begin your very own company, and also to be your own employer. And while it might not be as fast and very easy as the advertisers promise you, there’s actually a lot of cash to be made with blog writing as well as email marketing.
All you have to do to make money with a blog is fill it up with links to useful items and afterwards help market those products. Sounds straightforward, am I right? Can I Monetize My Free WordPress Blog?
OK, we’re not crazy. This can be a somewhat complicated challenge. But there OK, we’re not insane. This can be a rather big obstacle. There are tried and true techniques as well as incredible methods to producing a blog as well as monetizing it using approaches like email marketing. If you put your head down and work vigilantly (and have a lot of persistence), you can match your ENTIRE income with money made with email marketing and blog writing. Can I Monetize My Free WordPress Blog?
How Many Visitors Should You Have to Monetize a Blog? Can I Monetize My Free WordPress Blog?
The straightforward answer is: a lot.
The much less short answer is: the even more eyes you can get on your blog, the even more of those eyes will move their hands over to your web links as well as click on them. Once they do that, you have actually got them right where you desire them to be.
The method by which you monetize your blog makes a huge difference. Google AdSense pays you passively as you acquire page views, but the payout is minuscule. We’re referring to fractions of cents per customer. At about $0.008 cents per page view, you would certainly need well over 12 million hits to make $100,000. Can I Monetize My Free WordPress Blog?
Breaking Down Some Numbers
Doing a bit extra mathematics, let’s suppose instead that you get 100,000 visitors a month across every one of the pages on your blog. Let’s say you’re accomplishing a completely doable 4% click-through rate off of that web traffic. That’s 4,000 clicks to your affiliate links!
Let’s suppose 2% of those clicks converted and also bought the product, and each sale gets you $100. That’s a really doable payment / profit margin. Even with these conservative metrics, you’re walking away with $8,000 monthly with nearly no overhead costs of your very own. WOW!
Just How to Boost Those Numbers Can I Monetize My Free WordPress Blog?
Have fun with the numbers and also see on your own. If you can make greater average payments or profits, then you can make even more by attracting fewer visitors. Look for affiliate products that have higher payments. Or, create an information product of your own, as well as you can keep the profits of the whole sale instead of simply a percentage.
The ideal number for you will depend on your products or services, your ability to produce valuable content, and also your capability to create an email list to keep those customers returning.
Exactly How Do I Monetize my Blog?
Even in a day and age where there is a lot of suspicion in marketing and also recognition about spam, email marketing can provide your sales significant increases in ways that social media marketing as well as AdSense can not (or set you back a lot even more to use).
There are a few ways to monetize your blog, but your best results will certainly come from high-commission affiliate marketing as well as keeping those customers around by building a reliable email list. Can I Monetize My Free WordPress Blog?
Steps to Monetizing Your Blog
- Create a blog as well as choose products and services to sell
- Join affiliate programs selling the items in your industry
- Write important, buyer-centric blog posts that put those links before your viewers
- Drive as many pertinent consumers to your blog as you possibly can
There are lots of free materials and also online courses that can help you to wade in the waters of affiliate blog writing. At the end of the day, all you’re doing is developing a site that makes cash referring sales to various other peoples’ organizations.
How Do You Monetize Email Marketing? Can I Monetize My Free WordPress Blog?
Developing important email content is a proven way of maintaining consumers as well as driving them right back to your site. Done right, your emails are a product of your very own that you provide completely free to entice leads to come and also buy from your affiliate links. Can I Monetize My Free WordPress Blog?
Keep in mind, useful and also buyer-centric blog posts are the ones that will create web traffic that clicks your web links. Having a complimentary product to provide using email like an e-newsletter or electronic book is a fantastic way to catch email addresses.
Secret Parts of Monetizing Your Email Marketing
- Choose one of the many email marketing automation services like Constant Contact.
- Develop important totally free content and email your list regularly.
- Use calls-to-action to drive viewers to associated content on your blog or straight to your affiliate links.
- Make sure to stay clear of “spammy” or overly salesy calls to action in your email like “Buy Now” or “Click Here.” Let the article sell the product. The email content needs to compel the reader to see your website.
- Make sure to comply with correct email marketing standards to stay clear of getting banished to the spam folder.
Utilizing Constant Contact to Automate Your Emails
Constant Contact is a low-cost, user friendly automation device for all things email marketing. It will help you to produce attractive and professional-looking emails even if you’ve never ever composed a marketing message before. There are lots of remedies around that provide comparable services, but there are some key advantages to Constant Contact … Can I Monetize My Free WordPress Blog?
Constant Contact – The Pros Can I Monetize My Free WordPress Blog?
- FREE 60-day trial for U.S. and Canadian consumers, without a credit card required (one of the most generous trials you can find for autoresponders).
- Support group will reach out several times throughout your trial duration to address any type of concerns.
- Easy and powerful email production interface packed with trendy alternatives and features.
- 100+ lovely email design templates to select from, consisting of a “Brand Your Email Feature” that permits you to develop a customized email template in seconds based on the photos and various colors of your internet site.
- A variety of supported email types consisting of autoresponders as well as standard automations, recurring newsletters, A/B testing, event registrations, coupons, surveys and also polls.
- Automation is critical, so Constant Contact featured effective innovation for autoresponders and abandoned cart automations. They also offer automations based on contact triggers (e.g. email open rates, clicks).
- Detailed analytics for in-depth knowledge where you can track open, click reports, spam, bounce and also unsubscribe rates. You likewise get click heat maps, and also some valuable overview records such as open and also click trends, open rates by type of device, as well as the #1 effective subject line. You can likewise compare campaigns.
- Easy-to-manage client lists, with the capacity to classify for future segmented marketing; you can even import your email lists from other services.
- Easy list building with lots of cool options: email sign-up forms for your web site, a Facebook app that permits you to let individuals to sign up with an email opt-in form, add email addresses from your tablet at in-person events with just a couple of taps, text-to-join capacities.
- Spam as well as layout testing will certainly allow you to sneak peek your email on different systems and also find any type of errors for you.
Constant Contact – The Cons
No email autoresponder is 100% perfect, and Constant Contact is no exception. Here are a couple of the greatest disadvantages I’ve seen: Can I Monetize My Free WordPress Blog?
- Many attributes mean there is a lot to learn in order to make full use of the platform. However this is a great problem to have, since you can always start with simply the fundamentals as well as practice your way up to more advanced functions later on.
- Not many industry-specific layout layouts. The 100+ mobile-responsive design templates are lovely, highly professional and also modern-looking, and also they would certainly work for a range of industries. If you’re looking for something very particular, this might not be the ideal layout library for you.
Just How Much Can I Make From Email Marketing?
Email marketing is a business where you get out of it what you want to put into it. To come to be a genuinely effective email marketing professional, you have to develop an email a minimum of once a week. Can I Monetize My Free WordPress Blog?
You need to pay attention to which email performs best and which one doesn’t. Analytics features in your email marketing software program make this easy, especially with a straightforward interface like Constant Contact.
The very best way to monetize your email marketing is by signing up with high-commission affiliate programs and also using your email list to sell those products. Keep in mind, your email itself ought to be a totally free product to attract clients in, offer them something important, and provide them evidence to trust you.
Some More Numbers
Let’s say you work truly hard and also eventually welcome 10,000 individuals to your list (which is completely attainable). If you create excellent email content that drives 5% of recipients to your blog, after that you’re placing 500 meticulously targeted and inspired buyers on your blog who might not have otherwise seen your website today.
Let’s presume now that you convert 5% of those motivated buyers on a high-commission affiliate program that pays as high as $350 per sale. 25 purchasers * 350 = $8,750 from a SINGLE marketing email and post. Are you thrilled yet?! Can I Monetize My Free WordPress Blog?
Efficiently Monetizing Your Email Blasts
There are numerous essential elements to a solid, high-revenue project. Nonetheless, no matter what your services or product happens to be, the one reality throughout all markets is that valuable content works. Your marketing emails have to target the appropriate audience, communicate the right message, as well as send one of the most motivated customers to the right location to buy from you. Can I Monetize My Free WordPress Blog?
The $8,750 scenario described above is possible if you put the effort in. You won’t see those kinds of returns over night. Even building a list of 10,000 e-mails will take you a lot of time and effort. That’s why automation is vital to your success.
Constant Contact makes taking care of an email list of this dimension very easy, even for the non-technical individual that’s still learning the ropes of making money online. The one solitary crucial part of generating income from a blog with email marketing is providing top quality, ultra-valuable content to an e-mail list of well-targeted purchasers.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you go through them to make a purchase, I will earn a commission (at no additional cost to you), which compensates for my time spent to compile this information. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.